How to make the construction of a private house in Kazakhstan Printable versionLast update: 24.02.2020
A free-standing residential building is a house, intended for personal (family) residence, located on the allotment garden and possessed as a property of the citizen together with household and other constructions and green planting.
Allotment garden is a land plot, presenting to the citizen for placement of free-standing residential building and housekeeping in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this article, we will consider the full procedure for the construction of a private house from start to finish.
The procedure for building a private house
- Requesting a plot for individual housing construction (if there is no private property).
- Acquisition or receipt of a land plot for individual housing construction (find out how to get a land for construction free of charge).
- Registration of land title, if it was not done earlier (find out how to formalize the right and obtain an act on the right of private ownership of a land plot ). It is important that the purpose of the land is individual housing construction.
- Obtaining permits for the construction and development of the sketch design of the future house, its coordination with the structural unit of the LEB, carrying out functions in the field of architecture and urban development.
- House construction.
- Commissioning the property (house).
- Registration of documents for the property and rights to it.
According to paragraph 22 of the Rules for the organization of construction and passage of licensing procedures approved by Order No. 750 of the Minister of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 30, 2015 (hereinafter referred to as the Rules), construction projects are implemented on the basis of the relevant right to a land plot and in the following stages:
- receipt of source materials for the development of construction projects;
- development and approval of the sketch (sketch design);
- development of design and estimate documentation and comprehensive non-departmental expertise of construction projects;
- notification of the bodies which are carrying out the state architecturally-building control and supervision on the beginning of manufacture of civil and erection works, realisation of civil and erection works;
- acceptance and commissioning of a constructed facility.
At building of an individual house not higher than 2 floors and temporary structures (economic and domestic premises), located on their own homestead lands, design and examination of construction projects is not required.
Construction of an individual house is carried out in accordance with the sketch (sketch design), agreed with the structural unit of the LEB, which performs the functions in the field of architecture and urban development, except for the construction of individual houses located in areas of high seismic hazard or with other special geological (hydrogeological) and geotechnical conditions requiring special design solutions and measures for their sale, above two floors.
Construction of individual houses above two floors located in areas of high seismic hazard or with other special geological (hydrogeological) and geotechnical conditions is carried out according to the project documentation, which is subject to mandatory examination.
In the case of construction of individual houses above two floors, located in areas of high seismic risk or with other special geological (hydrogeological) and geotechnical conditions, it is necessary to adhere to paragraph 22 of the Regulations, and in other cases, paragraph 4) of paragraph 22 of the Regulations (design and examination of construction projects) is excluded.
What should be the design of a private house?
Obtaining a building permit
Control over the progress of building a house
Admission built the house in operation, the signing of the act of taking the facility
Who is responsible for the quality built home?