How to put a child in the queue of kindergarten Printable versionLast update: 08.09.2021
When it is time for parents to send a child to kindergarten, they need reliable information on how to start, where to apply and which actions to perform.
To send a child to kindergarten you first need to put him/her into a waiting list to kindergarten in your locality (city, village, township), wait for your turn, obtain a referral and undergo the procedure of enrollment to kindergarten and gather all the required documents.
In this material we will describe the actions to be taken to send a child to a kindergarten.
How to put a child into a waiting list to kindergarten?
Queue for kindergarten in cities moves slowly and sometimes you can reach your turn in several years just in time when a child is ready to go to kindergarten. That is why it is recommended to put a child into a waiting list to kindergarten after registration of birth.
You can put a child into a waiting list to kindergarten using one of the following options:
- via online service on e-Gov Portal;
- visiting “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation with the required documents;
- via portals, links to which are published on the websites of education departments of akimats of cities and districts (for example, indigo24.kz, balabaqsha.snation.kz, balabaqsha.open-almaty.kz, etc.).
To submit an application online, you need to use a separate service:
In application you need to indicate a child`s IIN, select a desired kindergarten and sign it with digital signature. When your turn come, you will receive a notification with referral to a selected kindergarten.
The same principle is also applied to services delivered by akimats.
If you decided to apply via “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation, you need to submit the following documents:
- childbirth certificate;
- national ID of one of the parents;
- one of the documents (if applicable) to obtain a benefit that enable to obtain a priority or unscheduled place in kindergarten:
- statement of employment issued to a military man or to an employee of a specialized government agency, affixed with the seal and signature of an authorized individual (if available) (valid within a month from the date of issuance);
- statement of employment issued to a teacher, affixed with the seal and signature of chairperson (valid within a month from the date of issuance), scan copy of diploma;
- statement drawn up by a psychological/medical and pedagogical committee for children with special educational needs (if available);
- statement drawn up by a tuberculotherapist;
- documents certifying a priority right to get to a pre-school organization.
How to track a queue to kindergarten?
Queue to kindergarten can be tracked online:
- via online service on e-Gov Portal;
- via Telegram Bot;
- via services, links to which are published on the websites of education departments of akimats of cities and districts.
How a queue to pre-school organizations is distributed?
- There are no queues to particular kindergartens;
- Queues are generated on the basis of territory: city, village and township;
- In each locality, a queue is formed based on a child`s year of birth;
- When your turn comes, you select among kindergartens, which have vacant places.
Each queue has those who obtain benefits, i.e. those with a priority and unscheduled right to get a place.
Individuals with a right to get an unscheduled place are children of military employees or employees of specialized government agencies.
Individuals with a priority right are children whose legal representatives are disabled; children left without parents and orphans; children from large families, children with special needs; children from families with a disabled child; children of teachers.
Applications are sorted by the date of application submission. A queue is started with those with a right for an unscheduled place, then come individuals with a priority right, then 3 applications without any benefits and once again those with a right for an unscheduled place, then come individuals with a priority right, then 3 applications without any benefits, etc.
A queue might not only progress forward but also backwards, i.e. if those with benefits are added to a queue, it moves backwards.
How vacant places are distributed?
How to obtain a referral to kindergarten
Enrollment of children to pre-school organizations