How to get a land plot for IHC Printable versionLast update: 20.09.2022
As a citizen of Kazakhstan, you should know that you can get a land plot for individual housing construction free of charge. The land plot is provided for private ownership in the size of 0.10 hectares (10 decares).
It does not matter if you have a real estate - apartment, house, garage, land plot. It should be taken into account that the owner of the land can only become the owner of the land after the development of the land, i.e. after the signing of the act of putting the house into operation. The repeated free provision of land plots for this purpose is not allowed.
In this material we will describe the procedure for obtaining 10 decares of land.
Submission of an application
Special registration (queue)
Provision of land plot
– Contacts of regional, city and district akimats of the RK
– Contacts of departments and offices of land relations of Astana, Almaty, Shymkent and regional centers of the Republic of Kazakhstan
– Contacts of architecture and urban planning departments of Astana, Almaty, Shymkent and regional centers of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Rules for granting rights to land plots for individual housing construction
– Information on vacant land plots on the sites of the LEB of RK