How to pay 50% from the sum of fine Printable versionLast update: 27.11.2020
If you have an administrative fine, for instance, for violation of traffic rules, you can pay half of the sum of fine. In this material, we will describe the conditions that enable paying with discount.
Conditions for payment of 50% from the sum of fine
The right to pay for an administrative fine in the amount of 50% from the total sum can be used within 7 days from the moment of its registration.
Payment of fine with discount is considered in the form of curtailed production on administrative violation. It is applied, if an individual, who committed an offence, observed the following conditions:
- acknowledgment of fact that an offence was committed;
- consent to pay a fine in the amount of 50%;
- no attempts to appeal the provided evidence.
Public holidays and weekends are not included when calculating the period of 7 days.
For example, a notice was issued on Monday of August 1st. Calculation starts from the second day on Tuesday and discount is valid until August 10 (Wednesday of the following week) with consideration to weekends. Pursuant to Article 810 of Administrative Violations Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, one cannot use the right to pay a fine with 50% discount, if:
- other types of penalties apart from notice are imposed;
- an individual, who committed an offence bears privileges and immunity;
- an administrative violation case is considered by an authorized agency for regulation, control and supervision of financial market and financial organizations, and also by the National Bank of the RoK.
Curtailed production procedure
At the place of offence execution
Copy of notice on administrative violation with receipt in the established form (upon electronic proceedings at a request of a violator) is issued at the place of offence execution and information is provided on the right to pay a fine with 50% discount within 7 days.
In case if fine in the amount of 50% is paid within 7 days, a case is deemed to be considered, decision is deemed to come into effect and an individual is deemed to be penalized for an administrative offence.
If violation was recorded by cameras and speedometers
Violations recorded by certified specialized monitoring and measuring technical facilities and tools operating in automatic mode have other rules of execution. An employee certifies the fact of committed violation and draws up a notice on the necessity to pay for fine. Notice is a document requiring payment for fine.
Notice along with receipt is sent to an owner of vehicle by registered letter within 10 days from the date of committing an offence.
Pursuant to clause.4) of part 4-1, Article 743 of Administrative Violations Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a notice on the need to pay for a fine is deemed to be delivered in case of sending a text message to a mobile phone number indicated by a vehicle`s owner on e-Gov Portal for obtainment of notifications on imposed notices requiring to pay for fines.
Where you can check and pay for your fines
You can check whether you have a fine and pay for it using an online service
You can also check fines on the following websites:
Note that within 7 days, fine will be indicated with 50% discount. On the 8th day, if you won`t pay for it, the sum will automatically be changed to a full sum.
Which date is deemed to be the date of fine payment
Date of liability execution for an individual, who paid for fine is as follows:
- in case of cashless payment: date of payment via ATMs or electronic terminals;
- in case of payment made to budget in cash: date of cash payment in banks or organizations performing certain types of bank operations.
Banks and organizations performing certain types of bank operations should transfer payment sums to the budget:
- on the date of payment initiation by a taxpayer, except cases when a payment is made via payment card;
- no later than one transaction day from the date of money withdrawal from a taxpayer`s bank account in cases, when payment is made via payment card;
- within transaction day but no later than the following transaction day from the date of money payment to bank or organization performing certain types of bank operations or via electronic terminals of second-tier banks or organizations performing certain types of bank operations.