Information security in the field of informatization (Cybersecurity)– the state of protection of electronic information resources, information systems and information and communication infrastructure from external and internal threats.
The purpose of the "CYBERSHIELD of Kazakhstan" concept is to achieve and maintain the level of protection of electronic information resources, information systems and information and communication infrastructure from external and internal threats ensuring sustainable development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the conditions of global competition. About the "Cybershield"concept.
The General Data Protection Regulation (Personal Data Protection Regulations) is a law directly applicable in 28 member states of the European Union. On the basis of the general regulation, Data Protection Agency will operate in Kazakhstan.
- To regulate public relations in the field of personal data, there is the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Personal Data and its Protection"
- Specifics of protection of personal data in electronic form for state systems are defined in the Law of the RK "On informatization"
- Liability for violation of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan on personal data and their protection is established
- Protection of personal data owners and operators is left to their discretion
- Regulatory and legal regulation of personal data protection
- Maintaining a register of personal data operators
- Protection of the rights of personal data subjects
- Control over compliance with personal data protection requirements
- Bringing the field of personal data processing in compliance with the requirements of the best world practices (GDPR)
- Increasing the attractiveness of the digital economy for citizens and businesses
- Promoting the development of the information security industry
- Increasing public and business confidence in the state