How to get the service online (on e-Licensing Portal (www.elicense.kz)
- Click "Order Service Online" button on this page, then e-Licensing portal page will open in a new window.
- Sign in or register on the e-Licensing Portal.
- In the service datasheet, familiarize with the package of documents and click "Order Service Online" button or select the necessary subtypes of activity and click "Next" button.
- Specify the necessary data, fill in an application and sign it using digital signature.
- You can track the status of a submitted application in your personal account in the "My Applications" section. You can find out about obtaining a permit in the "My permits" section, on receipt of the notification in the "My notifications" section.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- Application according to Appendix 2.
In case of a positive decision of the land commission (in case of a change in the purpose of the land plot located outside the settlement) or a positive final conclusion on a change in the purpose of the land plot (in case of a change in the purpose of the land plot located within the settlement) within 1 working day:
- A copy of an act on cadastral (estimated) value of a land plot, when changing its designated purpose and if there is a need to pay to the budget an amount equal to a cadastral (estimated) value of a land plot or pay to the budget an amount equal to the difference between a cadastral (estimated) value according to Clause 5 of Article 9 of the Land Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- When changing a designated purpose of a land plot located on an aerodrome adjacent territory, a permit issued in accordance with the Rules for issuing permits for activities that may pose a threat to the safety of aircraft flights approved by the Decree of Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 504 as of May 12, 2011.