The mobile application can be used by Kazakhstani citizens registered in the Mobile Government. Registration in the mGov can be done via:
- e-Gov Portal.
- “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation.
The eGov mobile app is available for download on Play Market (required version of Android 5.0 or later) and AppStore (required version of iOS 11.3 or later).
To sign in you can use either digital signature or one-time password*.
New eGov mobile app enables using digital signature in the most convenient way:
- EGov mobile app allows binding existing digital signature to a 4-digit PIN code and to a built-in biometrics of your device (Face ID, Touch ID). Upon binding a digital signature to PIN code and biometrics, you might not spend your time to select digital signature and password each time you sign in or obtain services.
- EGov mobile app also has the function of issuing a digital signature.
The main page of the application provides brief user instruction on how to work with the application. Instructions are made in the format of stories used in social media, which is familiar to users.
The "Popular Services" section displays the most popular information. The full list of services can be found by the following links: "All services" or “Services". Obtainment of services through eGov mobile app has become more convenient. We are not just transferring services to a new app, we reconsider them. You will not have to fill in your data when obtaining a service as data automatically fills in from the eGov personal account.
Also on the main page there is an app store:
- "Digital documents" is the service for storing personal electronic documents in the eGov Mobile application. Also, the service provides an opportunity for a citizen to provide third parties with access to documents upon his consent.
- "Electronic Employment Exchange" is a single digital platform for employment, providing an opportunity for job search. Through this service you can:
- create a resume, get an invitation to an interview from employers, respond to a vacancy or decline an invitation;
- create a subscription to the job according to the specified parameters and receive notifications by e-mail.
- pass a career guidance test, get the result to determine the most suitable profession.
- "Health Certificate" allows you to get a clinical document which stores structured information about the health of the patient, as well as data on registration at the medical organization, dispensary records, stationary data, laboratory results, etc.with the ability to upload the document to the program "Health" on iOS.
In the "Notifications" section you can view all notifications about changes in the status of services.
The "Profile" section displays personal information from various state databases about the family, personal documents, social status, information about participation in a legal entity, information about cars and real estate, etc.
You can also change application settings in your profile.
* One-time password is an SMS-notification containing a verification code that comes to a user's mobile phone after sending a request. To use a one-time password, a user should be registered in the Citizens` Mobile Database .
Learn more about registration in mGov following the instruction.