Since 2015, public services in our country will be obtained much easier and faster. Technology of mobile signatures is one of the innovations and important component of «mobile government» project.
We got used to see user’s on the computer, portable device or stored on the ID card. Now users’ EDS will be attached to their sim-card. Main advantages are usability and mobility. In order to confirm the request user needs to have an ordinary mobile phone, able to send text messages. Mobile EDS will allow to get electronic services using mobile phones of any model.
Appropriate sim-cards will be provided by “Altel” JSC sale departments in Astana, Almaty city in September of current year. In other RK regions, the extension of sim-cards with EDS is being planned for October of current year. If the users already have an ordinary sim-card of «Altel» JSC, they may change their sim-card for another one with EDS recorded on it at Altel sale departments, the cost of service is- 101 KZT. Actual mobile number and tariff plan will also be saved.
If users get a sim- card with EDS for the first time the cost will comprise 200 KZT.
How to get the services using mobile EDS?
Mobile EDS will be possible to use through the mobile application еgov.kz, as well as by sending sms-messages for obtaining the services.
Obtaining the services using mobile EDS through the mobile application еgov.kz
On the mobile application еgov.kz user will be able to sign 17 electronic services with mobile EDS.
List of services available to the users with signing of mobile EDS:
- Issuance of information on status of pension accruals (inclusive of return on investment ) of depositor/recipient of the Integrated Accumulative Pension Fund.
- Issuance of the certificate of the registered legal entity, branch or representative office.
- Issuance of information on presence or absence of facts on commission of a crime by the person according to the Committee on legal statistics and special records of General prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Obtaining an information about the land parcel belonging
- Issuance of the certificate of movables pledge not subjected to obligatory state registration
- Obtaining a marriage certificate.
- Obtaining a birth certificate.
- Obtaining a cadastral information for land parcel
- Issuance of the certificate on absence (presence) of the immovable property
- Issuance of address reference
- Issuance of certificates on registered and terminated rights for immovable property
- Issuance of the certificate on registered rights (encumbrances) for the real estate and it's technical specification.
- Obtaining the certificate on availability of registered legal entity, affiliation or representative office.
- Issuance of the certificate of the participation of legal entities in other legal entities
- Obtaining a certificate on participation of individuals in legal entities.
- Obtaining a certificate on all registration actions of legal entity, branch or representative office.
- Electronic appeals.
In order to get the service with the use of mobile EDS through мmobile application еgov.kz one should:
- Choose the method of request signing «Sign with mobile certificate».
- Confirm the number of mobile phone, containing mobile EDS.
- Mobile phone will display the text «Signing». Confirm the signing process.
- Mobile phone will display the name of key «Key …. Next?». Confirm the continuance of signing process.
- Mobile phone will display the command «Enter PIN-code». Enter PIN-code EDS and confirm the continuance of signing process.
- Mobile phone will display the message «Signature is successfully completed!». Confirm the signing process.
- Click the button «See the result».
- See the processed certificate in a personal account (in “History of appeals” section) and present to whom it may concern.
Last update: 12.04.2016