Since 2015, public services in our country will be obtained much easier and faster. Technology of mobile signatures is one of the innovations and important component of «mobile government» project.
We got used to see user’s on the computer, portable device or stored on the ID card. Now users’ EDS will be attached to their sim-card. Main advantages are usability and mobility. In order to confirm the request user needs to have an ordinary mobile phone, able to send text messages. Mobile EDS will allow to get electronic services using mobile phones of any model.
Appropriate sim-cards will be provided by “Altel” JSC sale departments in Astana, Almaty city in September of current year. In other RK regions, the extension of sim-cards with EDS is being planned for October of current year. If the users already have an ordinary sim-card of «Altel» JSC, they may change their sim-card for another one with EDS recorded on it at Altel sale departments, the cost of service is- 101 KZT. Actual mobile number and tariff plan will also be saved.
If users get a sim- card with EDS for the first time the cost will comprise 200 KZT.
How to get the services using mobile EDS?
With EDS on the SIM-card it is possible to receive all services of the mobile application egov.kz, as well as the web portal of "e-government. On the mobile application egov.kz, the user can sign an EDS on the SIM-card for 36 electronic services / services.
In order to receive the service using EDS on the SIM-card through the mobile application еgov.kz or on the web portal "electronic government" it is necessary:
- Choose the method of request signing «Sign with mobile certificate».
- Confirm the number of mobile phone, containing mobile EDS.
- Mobile phone will display the text «Signing». Confirm the signing process.
- Mobile phone will display the name of key «Key …. Next?». Confirm the continuance of signing process.
- Mobile phone will display the command «Enter PIN-code». Enter PIN-code EDS and confirm the continuance of signing process.
- Mobile phone will display the message «Signature is successfully completed!». Confirm the signing process.
- Click the button «See the result».
- See the processed certificate in a personal account (in “History of appeals” section) and present to whom it may concern.