The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
The online service is delivered upon availability of birth record. If there is no registration, the capability is available to digitize it using the service to check vital records for individuals on egov.kz homepage in “Services” section.
How to get service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- The service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial actions) submits an application.
- ID for identification.
- in case if individuals applying for assignment of allowance to large family have the kandas status, they should provide a kandas certificate for identification.
- Certificate (certificates) of the birth of a child (children) (an extract from the birth certificate, or a certificate of registration of an act of civil status issued by the civil registration authorities).
in case of discrepancy of the applicant's data with the data in the child's birth certificate – a certificate of conclusion, dissolution of marriage (matrimony);
in the case of establishing guardianship (guardianship) over a child or adoption (adoption) – a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over a child or information about adoption from the birth certificate.
Certificate of an educational institution in the form according to Annex 6
to Order No. 223, if dependents aged from eighteen to twenty-three years are full-time students, provided annually.
- For residents of the city of Baikonur – certificate from the department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of the city of Baikonur.
- To assign benefits to a large family, the submission of a birth certificate of a child( children), a certificate of conclusion, divorce of marriage (matrimony), with the exception of information about the conclusion of marriage (matrimony) registered outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over a child or information about adoption from the birth certificate, as well as information about studying at the full-time department of an educational institution, information about the bank account number is not required when confirming the information contained in these documents, in accordance with requests to the information systems of state bodies and (or) organizations in accordance with annex 2.
Via proactive service:
- To assign the benefit, the service recipient's consent to the provision of a proactive service, as well as confirmation or provision of a bank account number via the service recipient's cellular subscriber device.
- Information about the identity document of the service recipient, the birth certificate of the child (children) or an extract from the birth certificate, the certificate of conclusion (dissolution) of marriage( matrimony), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over the child or information about adoption from the birth certificate, information confirming registration at the place of residence, information about the bank account number, the service recipient receives the services specified in the electronic application from the relevant state information systems through the "electronic government" gateway.