Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in to the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (the necessary documents):
- The service recipient (or his representative by notarized power of attorney) when applying for the provision of public services provides an application form in accordance with Annex 1, and when applying for the appointment of pension payments from the unified accumulative pension Fund, basic pension and old-age pension provides one application form in accordance with Annex 1-1.
- Identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a certificate of a stateless person, a residence permit of a foreigner, an oralman's identity card prior to obtaining the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- Details of the bank account number in second-tier banks, an organization licensed by the authorized body for the regulation and supervision of the financial market and financial organizations, for the respective types of banking operations, the territorial division of Kazpost or on the cash control account for the establishment of the penal system.
- A certificate of the amount of income paid to an individual and made from the income of mandatory pension contributions or a document on the incomes of individual entrepreneurs, lawyers, private notaries, private bailiffs and professional mediators issued by the state revenue body (if any).
Acceptance of the application and issuance of the result of the provision of public services are carried out through the web portal of "electronic government" www.egov.kz upon receipt of information confirming disability.
- Documents confirming the applicant's work experience:
- Employment record;
- Certificates of archival institutions, electronic copies of archival documents certified by the electronic digital signature of the authorized employee of the state archive or departmental archive, or from the place of work in the absence or unfitness of the workbook, the absence of relevant records in the workbook, the presence of corrections, inaccuracies, discrepancies.
Depending on the availability, the following documents are submitted:
One of the following documents (depending on their availability) is submitted to confirm the care of the unemployed mother for young children:
- Marriage certificate (certificate of civil status registration) or certificate of divorce or an extract from the marriage record (if the name of the parent/guardian is changed).
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.