Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get a service at a government agency and "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
Acceptance of documents is carried out based on an electronic queue at the Public Corporation branch located at the place of a service recipient registration.
Acceptance of applications and issuance of public service delivery results are performed via:
1) Public Corporation: in case of applying for assignment of a special welfare payment.
2) Service Provider: upon initial disability confirmation.
3) E-Government Portal.
4) Mobile communication device.
- When applying to the Public Corporation to get public services, an applicant (or his/her representative under an attested power of attorney) submits an application pursuant to the forms 1 and 2 according to Annex 1 to the Rules for assignment and payment of special welfare payment approved by the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of June 3, 2015 No. 445 (hereinafter: the Rules); when applying to a service provider: an application pursuant to the forms according to Annex 2 to the Rules for provision of state standard pension payment at the expense of budget funds, assignment and provision of pension payments by age, state social benefits for disability, in case of loss of a breadwinner and special welfare payments approved by the Order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of April 14, 2015 No. 223 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Legal Acts under No. 11110).
- A service recipient`s id document (id card, stateless individual certificate, residence permit of a foreigner or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identification).
- A document confirming an establishment of guardianship (custodianship) over an individual for cases when guardianship (custodianship) is established over an individual.
- Certificate of disability (for assignment of care allowance).
- For residents of Baikonur: information confirming registration at a permanent place of residence in a locality within the border territory.
- Documents confirming the right to receive benefits specified in paragraph 2 of column 8 of this standard of public services.
Information about the applicant's identity documents confirming registration at the place of residence, birth certificates of a child (children) or an extract from the birth certificate (for registrations made on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after August 13, 2007), marriage certificates (for registrations made on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after June 1, 2008), certificates of the medical and social expertise unit on disability, the service provider receives from the relevant state information systems through the gateway of "electronic government".
Service providers get digital documents from the Digital Documents service through the implemented integration subject to the consent of a document owner provided via a phone number registered on the Portal by indicating a one-time password or sending a short text message as a response to the Portal notification.
The documents confirming the right to receive benefits are as follows