How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in state body (required documents):
- An application for obtaining a comprehensive environmental permit.
- Copies of the conclusions of the state environmental and sanitary epidemiological expertise on the project of the planned activity with a section on environmental impact assessment and on the draft emission standards containing technical specific standards (in the absence of information in the information system).
- Draft transition program to achieve the best available technology.
- A copy of the compulsory environmental insurance contract for users of nature who carry out environmentally hazardous types of economic and other activities (notarized in the event of the failure to submit originals for reconciliation).