Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get the service online
- Sign in on the portal and click «Order Service Online» button (to get the services you must be registered on the website sez.qazindustry.gov.kz).
- Fill in the necessary data at sez.qazindustry.gov.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of consideration of the application in the personal account on the portal «QazIndustry» Qazaqstan Industry and Export Center» JSC.
How to get the service in JSC "Kazakhstan center of industry and export" or in NJSC "State Corporation "Government for citizens" (required documents):
The list of documents required for the provision of public services when the service recipient (or his representative by proxy) to the service provider, the State Corporation (upon presentation of an identity document for identification) or on the portal:
- The report of the applicant on the results of services (performance of works) by the contractor.
- A copy of the contract for the provision of services (performance of works), the costs of which are included in the application for their compensation, as well as (if any) all annexes and/or additions to the agreement to such a contract.
- A copy of the act (s) of services rendered (works performed) by the contractor for reimbursable costs.
- Copies of invoices for the total amount of services rendered (works performed) by the contractor for reimbursable costs.
- Copies of payment documents for the total amount of services rendered (works performed) by the contractor at recoverable costs.
- The cost of developing a comprehensive plan of industrial and innovative project to obtain long-term lease financing:
- a copy of the positive decision of the subsidiary of the development Bank of Kazakhstan, engaged in leasing financing, to provide long-term leasing financing;
- The cost of the development and/or examination of the feasibility study for the project included in the Map:
- a copy of the document confirming the inclusion of the project in the Map;
- a copy of the positive conclusion of the complex non-departmental examination of the feasibility study conducted by an accredited expert organization or an expert having the appropriate certificate, or the state expert organization (if this conclusion is required in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient.