How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
- Identity document (required for identification).
- An application for the transit of waste signed by a service recipient, certified by a seal for legal entities (if any), indicating the place of residence for individuals and location for legal entities and a list of attached documents.
- A copy of the contract (agreement) for the sale of waste or other contract of alienation between participants in a foreign trade transaction.
- A copy of the agreement between the exporter and the producer or importer and consumer of the goods in the event that the applicant acts as an intermediary.
- Consent in writing of the competent authority of the state into whose territory waste is imported in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 10, 2003 "On Accession of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Basel Convention on the Control of Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and their Disposal".
- Copies of the contract (agreement) for transportation and the contract between the exporter and the person responsible for the disposal of waste, which stipulates the environmentally sound use of this waste;
- Document on the transport of waste.
In order to make an opinion on the transboundary movement of hazardous waste, it is additionally necessary to submit the following documents (on paper):
- A copy of the insurance policy for compulsory environmental insurance.
- A copy of the emergency response plan.
- Passport of hazardous waste.
- Notification of the transboundary movement of hazardous wastes (in 3 copies).