Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- a document certifying the identity of the service recipient (required for identification) (or his representative by proxy) and an application for waste transit in accordance with Annex 1 to these rules;
- a copy of the contract (contract) or other contract of alienation of waste between participants in a foreign trade transaction;
- a copy of the contract between the exporter and the manufacturer or, if the applicant is an intermediary, the importer and the consumer of the Balance (s);
- Written consent of the Competent Authority of the state to which the waste is imported in accordance with Article 6 of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan" on accession of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Basel Convention on the control of transboundary transportation of hazardous waste and its disposal on February 10, 2003 " (hereinafter referred to as the Basel Convention);
- тасымалдауға арналған келісімшарттың (шарттың) және осы қалдықтарды экологиялық қауіпсіз пайдалану келісілетін экспорттаушы мен қалдықтарды жоюға жауап беретін тұлға арасындағы келісімшарттың көшірмелері;
- document on the transportation of waste.
- notification of the applicant (exporter, waste producer) or importer of waste (consumer) on the conclusion of a contract of compulsory environmental insurance;
- a copy of the action plan in case of emergency situations;
- hazardous waste passport;
- hazardous waste passport.