Nurkanat Baissultanov, 16 years old student from Oiylssk district of Aktobe region became the 7-millionth “e-citizen” registered on eGov.kz portal. National Information Technologies JSC representatives offered their congratulations to Nurkanat on the occasion.
According to Nurkanat, he obtained his digital signature and got registered at eGov.kz portal after receiving national ID. In the future, Nurkanat plans to use eGov.kz portal and obtain public services and abstracts.
It should be mentioned that today, 452 e-services and payments are available at e-Gov and e-license portals. For the entire period, 192.3 million e-services have been delivered to citizens.
In 2017, 29 014 586 e-applications for public services obtainment have been submitted in Kazakhstan.
Below are the convenient services popular among portal users:
- provision of information on Integrated National Pension Fund contributors` funds receipt and flow (1 152 074 applications within 11 months of 2017),
- marriage registration (66 255 applications within 11 months of 2017),
- legal entity registration (25 958 applications within 11 months of 2017),
- credit history information (225 405 applications within 11 months of 2017),
- putting a child into waiting list for kindergarten (92 171 applications within 11 months of 2017),
- notification on startup as individual entrepreneur (76 454 applications within 11 months of 2017).
It should be reminded that digital signature required to obtain online services can be received in CSC.