How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal;
- Complete necessary field of electronic request in of the application and attach scanned copy of the document to apostil.
- Sign the request with EDS.
On the date specified in notification, address the State corporation “Government for citizens” JSC with the following documents:
- identity document.
- notification on acceptance of electronic request.
- receipt on payment of state fee.
- original apostilled document.
- notarized power of attorney in case if other representative of service recipient applies
- sample of signature and stamp impression of issued documents by other governmental agencies.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card (for Identification).
- Document to apostil.
- Document confirming the payment to the budget tax.
- Notary certified procuracy in case of service recipient’s addressing (power of attorney issued or certified by a competent institution of a foreign state or specially authorized person, within his competence and in the prescribed form, sealed with the official seal of a foreign state, are accepted only after passing the special certification procedure (legalization or Apostille).
- Sample of a sign and print stamp of issued documents by other state agencies.
Data of the documents identifying the personality of a service recipient , and also of the acts registering of a civil conditions , and if the registration was performed after 2008 year, on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, service delivery agent and «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC’s worker get them through the corresponded state informational systems through the gateway of “electronic government” web-portal.