Sorry, this service is temporarily unavailable. Access will be resumed after the necessary work is carried out by the public service provider.
How to get the online service
- Log in the portal and click the button "Order online service".
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). The request must be attached with the following documents:
- child's birth certificate in case if a child was born before August 13, 2007 or outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- certificate on marriage or divorcment if it was before 2008 or outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- a copy of the document confirming the status:
- See the processed certificate (in the "History of service obtaining" section) and present to whom it may concern.
Online service is available to the schoolchildren of secondary institutions with the information system of e-learning (528 schools). You may download the list of schools passing through this link.
How to get the service in secondary schools (required documents):
- Application form.
- Identity documents of parents.
- Copy of certificate on child birth, if he/she was born before August 13, 2007.
- Copy of marriage or divorcement certificate (if it was registered before 2008).
- A copy of the document confirming the status: