How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service in a state agency or in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Tax statement.
- A list of counterparties-debtors of a taxpayer with an indication of the prices of contracts entered into with relevant counterparties-debtors (amounts of other liabilities and the grounds for their occurrence), and deadlines for their execution, as well as copies of these contracts (documents confirming the existence of other grounds for the occurrence of the obligation). The provisions of this subclause do not apply to an individual who is not registered as an individual entrepreneur, a person engaged in private practice;
- Documents confirming the existence of grounds for changing the deadline for the payment of taxes and (or) fees in the following cases:
- causing damage to the taxpayer as a result of force majeure (emergency situations of a social, natural, man-made, environmental nature, military actions and other force majeure circumstances) – confirmation of the occurrence of force majeure circumstances in relation to the taxpayer by the relevant authorized state bodies;
- production and (or) sale of goods, works or services by the taxpayer is seasonal in nature – a document drawn up by the taxpayer and confirming that in the total income from the sale of goods, works, services of such a person, the share of his income from industries and activities that are seasonal in nature is at least 50 percent;
- if the property status of an individual who is not registered as an individual entrepreneur (excluding property that cannot be recovered in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan), excludes the possibility of a lump sum tax payment – data on incomes for the year preceding the date of application, movable and immovable property of an individual, issued by the relevant authorized body not earlier than ten working days before the date of application;
- decision by the court on the application of the insolvency settlement procedure – a court decision that has entered into force
- Documents of a property that may be pledged with the appraiser's report on the valuation of the market value of the property provided as pledge – to change the period of fulfillment of the tax obligation to pay taxes and (or) fees on the security of the property of a service recipient and (or) a third party.
- A bank guarantee agreement concluded between a guarantor bank and a taxpayer, and a bank guarantee - to change the period for fulfillment of the tax obligation to pay taxes and (or) penalties against a bank guarantee.
- ID card.
Result of the service delivery
Issue of the decision:
on changing the deadlines for the execution of a tax obligation to pay taxes and payments;
on the refusal to change the deadline for the execution of the tax obligation to pay taxes and payments;
or a reasoned response from the service provider to refuse.