The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC or in the State body (required documents):
- Application for the provision of technical auxiliary (compensatory) means, special means of transportation in accordance with the individual rehabilitation program of the disabled person, including the terms of their replacement.
- A document certifying his identity, or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identification).
- A power of attorney from a disabled person that does not require notarization, when applying to a person who has received a power of attorney from a disabled person.
When applying for prosthetic and orthopedic care for disabled people from labor injury or occupational disease, additional information is requested:
- About an industrial accident that led to disability.
- About the termination of the activity of an employer – an individual entrepreneur or the liquidation of a legal entity, through whose fault an occupational injury or occupational disease was received.
- Information about identity documents confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, about disability, about the measures developed by the IPR, about an industrial accident that led to disability, about the termination of the employer's activities – an individual entrepreneur or the liquidation of a legal entity, through whose fault an occupational injury or occupational disease has been received, contained in the relevant state information systems, city administrations, employment departments, offices of the State Corporation receive in the form of electronic documents, EDS of authorized officials.
- Participants, invalids of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated with benefits to the disabled of the Great Patriotic War, attach to the application a certificate of a participant, a disabled person of the Great Patriotic War or a person equated with benefits to a disabled person of the Great Patriotic War.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of registration of documents for the provision of special means of transportation to disabled people. The State Corporation informs the applicant about the decision by sending an SMS notification to the applicant's subscriber number.
When applying through the web portal, the result of the provision of public services is sent to the applicant's "personal account" in the form of an electronic document signed with an electronic digital signature of an authorized person.