Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the state body or at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Application for restoration of the act record in the form according to Appendix 28, 30.
- ID card (for identification).
- Autobiography with detailed admonishing of the service recipient’s data of his /her close relatives (parents, children, brothers and sisters).
- Copy of labor book or other document according to the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan confirming the labor activity, if the service recipient is a student – reference from the place of education with admonishing the birth date and location (upon occurrence).
- Copy of a military ticket, if the service recipient is bound to military service (upon occurrence).
- Two photos of service recipient in format of 3*4 cm.
- Document confirming the payment to the state budget tax or copy of the document that occurred as a basis for tax credits.
Additionally, copies of civil registration certificates issued outside the Republic of Kazakhstan are submitted:
- Marriage certificate, if married.
- Childbirth certificates, under the occurrence.
- Document confirming the parent’s personality (for personal identification) or parent’s death certificate, or parent’s marriage certificate (if available).
- Notary certified certificate, in case of the service recipient representative’s addressing.
- Copy of pension certificate, if the service recipient is pensioner.
When rendering a public service on the basis of a court decision that has entered into force, the service recipient is provided with:
- Application for restoration of the act record on the basis of a court decision.
- ID card (for identification).
- Information about the court decision to restore the act record, which has entered into force, indicating the place and time of state registration.
Persons who have returned to their historical homeland are additionally provided with documents issued by the internal Affairs bodies on legal entry to the Republic of Kazakhstan and their application for citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To restore civil status records, the service recipient submits documents confirming the information necessary for restoring civil status records (a certificate from the place of work or study, educational documents, certificates from the state archives).
The following are exempted from the payment of the state duty when registering acts of civil status upon presentation of supporting documents:
1) Participants and invalids of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated with them on privileges and guarantees, persons awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and perfect military service in the rear during the Great Patriotic War, persons who worked (served) did not less than six months from June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945 and not awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and perfect military service in the rear during the Great Patriotic War, people with disabilities, as well as one of the parents of a disabled person childhood, a disabled child, guardians (trustees), state organizations - for registration and issuance of repeated birth certificates.
2) Individuals - for issuing certificates to them when amending, supplementing, restoring and correcting the records of acts of civil status in connection with errors made during the registration of acts of civil status.