How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of “electronic licensing” portal which is opened after clicking “Order online service” choose necessary subtype of activity and click “Next”.
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service online (required documents):
- Application form according to form 1 and 2.
- For individuals - copy and original of identity document.
- For legal entities- copies of constituent documents, certificate on registration (re-registration) of legal entit, certified by the stamp of legal entity.
- Документ Fee payment document for state registration of vehicles and their re-registration or duplicate issue.
Vehicle, except for cases:
- utilization (rejection, discarding).
- if there are objective circumstances preventing the delivery of the machine to the registration point for the inspection (breakage, do not let the size and (or) technical specifications) shall be allowed to provide the act of technical inspection of vehicles composed engineer-inspector at the location of the machine, with the validity of such an act is thirty calendar days.
Original and copy of agreement (sale and purchase, change, gift, loan), court decision or other documents, confirming the right of ownership or simple form of transaction, in case of transaction between individuals except for peasant forms - simple form of transaction.
Document, confiming payment of state fees for vehicle registration document and number plate.
Copy of declaration for goods (custom declaration) certified by state revenues agency.