How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using DS (digital signature). In the application, specify a personal account number (IBAN) opened in Kazpost JSC or a second-tier bank (Halyk Bank JSC).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
- An identity document (for identification).
- Information about income of an individual (family members).
- A statement and/or document confirming the occurrence of a difficult life situation.
To get social assistance that is assigned regardless of the income of an individual (family members), information about the income of an individual (family members) is not provided.
The documents are submitted in original copies and afterwards are returned to a service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on the decision taken or a substantiated refusal to deliver a public service.
On the portal, notification on assignment of social assistance is sent to the personal account of a service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by digital signature of an authorized employee of a service provider.