Acceptance of asset and income declaration of an individual (form 270.00)
How to get the service on the Portal (online)
A person submitting asset and income declaration (form 270.00) should:
- Log in on the portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in a declaration, select an appropriate state revenue agency.
- Sign using a digital signature (DS) or a one-time SMS password.
- In the Personal Account (in the “History of Services” section), you can familiarize with a notification on acceptance or non-acceptance of tax reports by a state revenue authority online.
How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
- An ID document.
- Asset and income declaration of an individual filled-in by an individual (form 270.00)
Working hours of state revenue authorities:
Acceptance of declarations: on weekdays from 9.00 AM am to 6.30 PM
Lunch: from 01.00 PM to 02.30 PM
Issuance of notification on acceptance of tax reports: 5 minutes
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of notification on acceptance/non-acceptance of tax reporting by a state revenue authority.