How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill-in an application following the step-by-step process.
- Sign an application using digital signature (DS) or an SMS password (registration in the Mobile Citizens Database is required).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- Application according to Appendix 2.
Request in the form of an electronic document certified with a one-time password, in case of registration and connection of the subscriber number of the service recipient provided by the mobile operator.
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
If a representative applies: a document certifying a representative`s identity, a copy of a power of attorney from a service recipient or a document certifying the authority of a service recipient `s representative or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- A copy of the layout of the land plot.
- A copy of the payment document (receipt) for payment for the service provided.
A service provider receives a written consent of a service recipient to use the information constituting a legally protected secret contained in information systems when providing public services, unless otherwise provided by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
When a service recipient submits all the required documents, a slip acknowledging receipt of an request is issued to a service recipient.