Watch the video on how to get a certificate of passing preliminary mandatory medical examinations
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- An identity document or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identification).
- Document confirminf the payment for the state service provision.