How to obtain the service online
- Sign on in the portal and click the “Order service online” button.
- Fill in the application and sign it with digital signature or through SMS password (subject to your having been registered in the Mobile Citizens Database). You need to get consent from co-owners of the housing, confirmed with digital signature (if applicant is not the only owner of the housing).
- In the Personal Online Account (in the “Service obtainment history”, view the notice of your application processing status.
Deregistration from permanent and temporary registration at the place of residence is provided only upon housing owner application.
How to obtain the service in “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation (documents to be submitted):
Service recipients (or legal representatives, i.e. parents or guardians - in case with children or citizens adjudged incapable - with submission of documents certifying their authority for being representatives) or trustees presenting notarizes power of attorney for actions contemplated by authority shall present:
In case of deregistration of citizens upon housing owner application:
- housing owner ID document ( for identification);
- abstract of registered titles (encumbrances) to real estate and its technical characteristics (to confirm ownership);
- a letter of application for deregistration with indication of personal information of citizens, who are subject for deregistration;
In case of deregistration of emigrating citizens:
- national ID card (for children under 16 – birth certificate): for identification;
- exit permit issued by internal affairs agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan abstract;
In case of deregistration upon court order:
- court decision on loss of right to use living area.
Reception of documents for foreigners, stateless, also for foreigners and stateless persons who have received refugee status persons permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan is carried out through the service provider in the State Corporation.
Public service is delivered to service recipients who emigrate to another country; lost a title to use living area by court decision and upon housing owner application.