How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment (receiving)".
*On the portal the reference of residence is available only for Individuals. Online service is available for citizen, which registration act of a child birth was recorded not early than August 13,2007.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
1. For Individuals:
- ID card.
- Application (for getting an abstract for close relatives);
- Original of the document (marriage certificate, birth certificate) confirming kin relationship.
- Notarized consent of the individual excluding close relatives of the consumer (parents, children, groom) for the address reference issuance.
2. For Legal entities:
- Legal entities – letter of attorney or any other document conforming the authority of the consumer's representative as well as list of individuals, for whom the address reference is requested.
- List of Individuals with IIN, for whom address reference is requested, with their written agreement for using the data, containing the informational secrecy defended by law.
Note* In some cases address statement may include not correct and not full information - wrong address or missing date of registration. In these cases you should visit «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC and apply for address information correction. You should not forget to take your ID card as well as original and notarized copy of house register. If the statement of residence contains incomplete information (for instance - misses date of registration) you should address migration service of «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC to emend state database.