How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment (receiving)".
*On the portal the reference of residence is available only for Individuals. Online service is available for citizen, which registration act of a child birth was recorded not early than August 13,2007.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- For Individuals:
- ID card;
- application (for getting an abstract for close relatives);
- birth certificate confirming kin relationship;
- notarized consent of the individual excluding close relatives of the consumer (parents, children, groom) for the address reference issuance.
- For Legal entities:
- letter of attorney or any other document conforming the authority of the consumer's representative (if necessary);
- list of Individuals with IIN, for whom address reference is requested, with their written agreement for using the data, containing the informational secrecy defended by law;
- Individuals and legal entities who are property owners:
- ID card;
- letter of attorney or any other document conforming the authority of the consumer's representative (if necessary).