How to get online service
- Log in the portal and click the button "Order online service"
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- See the processed request in your personal account (in the "History of service obtaining" section).
- Address to the state agency for getting the service.
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 29. 2016. "On amendments and additions to some legislative acts of Kazakhstan on the reduction of permits and simplification of licensing procedures" registration as an individual entrepreneur is carried out on the "electronic licensing" portal.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
To register as a person engaged in private practice and to change registration data:
- Tax statement in the form of an electronic document certified by the service recipient's EDS;
To service provider (with attendance or by mail):
To remove from the register at the place of its location as a person engaged in private practice in the case of a decision on termination of activities, he/she also represents:
- Taxation application according to the 1 appendix;
- Copy of the document, identifying the personality (original for service recipient's personal identification);
- Liquidating taxation accounting.