How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Identity document (for identification).
- less valuable agricultural land from one type to another and more valuable agricultural land – an explanatory note with conclusions and proposals of coordinating authorized bodies of regions and cities in the field of agriculture and water management.
- non-irrigated arable land to other less valuable types of agricultural land – an explanatory note with the conclusions and proposals of the coordinating regional authorized bodies of agriculture and water management, environmental protection;
- Explication of land intended for the transfer of agricultural land from one type to another.
- A field survey report indicating the location of agricultural land intended for transfer to others, their area, type of use, reason for transfer and field survey drawing showing the identified agricultural land to be transformed, signed by representatives of the departments of the coordinating state bodies and all interested land users (owners) of these lands.
- The qualitative characteristics of land.