Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the information about child (child's individual identification number (IIN) is required).
- Sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Income refers to the: pension, scholarship, allowance, payments, alimony, rental income, dividends, percentage from bank deposits, securities, shares, participatory share and ect.
How to get the service in a state agency or in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identity document of the service recipient (required for identification);
- A copy of the birth certificate of a child (children), in the absence of information in the information system "registration point of the civil registry office" (hereinafter-the civil registry office) or born outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Copy of documents confirming the fact of lack of custody of the child only, or both parents (a death certificate, court decision on deprivation of parental rights, restriction of their parental rights, recognition of parents is unknown absent, incapacitated (ogranichenno capable), declaring them dead, the verdict on serving parents of punishment in places of deprivation of liberty, proof wanted by the parents, the child (children) of the parents, presence of parents on long-term care in health care organizations, act of throwing up a child( children), a statement of rejection of the child (children), information about the father, recorded from the words of the mother;
- A copy of the agreement on opening a personal account in the name of a guardian or Trustee in a second-level Bank or in an organization licensed by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan to perform certain types of banking operations;
- A copy of the order of the Department (Department) of education of districts and cities of regional significance, the cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty and the Department for family, children and youth of the city of Shymkent on the appointment of a guardian or Trustee;
- Information about the income of the child (children) (documents confirming receipt of state social benefits and other social payments, alimony, information about available income from the property of the child (children).
Documents are submitted in originals for verification, after which the originals are returned to the service recipient.