How to get online service:
- Log in the portal and click the button «Order online service».
- Fill the information about child (child's individual identification number (IIN) is required).
- Sight request with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- I personal account (in the section «History of services obtaining») see the processed request, which will be prepared within specified time.
Income refers to the: pension, scholarship, allowance, payments, alimony, rental income, dividends, percentage from bank deposits, securities, shares, participatory share and ect.
How to get the service in a state agency or in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Application form.
- Identity document of a guardian or trustee.