State scientific technical expertise
How to get the service on the portal or in a state body through an information system is.ncste.kz (required documents):
- Applications, in the form, according to Annex 5.
- Documents according to the appendices of the tender documentation.
- A copy of the certificate or an extract from the order of the authorized body on accreditation of the subject of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities.
- Positive conclusion of the local and (or) Central Commission on bioethics (for biomedical research on humans and animals).
- Draft contract for the implementation of the state order for grant financing.
- An agreement on contributions in any form indicating their implementation dates and the amount of the contribution or necessary resources (for a participant applying for an applied research grant).
Result of the service delivery
Stage 1 – the conclusion of the SSTE (with indication of points SSTE) for applications receiving a score below the threshold score SSTE, or motivated refusal, or a notice of filing expert to assess the reasonableness of the requested funding.
Stage 2-notification of the transfer of the application to the STA.
Stage 3 - conclusion of the SSTE and the decision of the STA (for applications that have scored a threshold score of SSTE and higher).