How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identification card.
- A document confirming the payment into the budget by service receiver an exit fee from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of local vehicles carrying out the carriage of passengers and luggage in the international line, except for cases of payment through "electronic government" payment gate.
State service is provided at the place of permanent registration of the service recipient