Issuance of a phytosanitary certificate for export of quarantineable products outside the Republic of Kazakhstan
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state body or in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Statement on quarantine phytosanitary examination of quarantineable products condition (if available).
- An identity document and a document certifying the authority to represent a service recipient (required for identification).
Result of the service delivery
Phytosanitary certificate or substantiated refusal.