Obtaining an expertise act (test protocol) issued by veterinary laborotories
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- An identity document or an electronic document from the digital documents service and a document confirming the authority of the representative (for identification).
Result of the service delivery
An examination report (test report), or a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.