Issuance of veterinary certificate
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- Application form.
- When transporting fish and other aquatic animals (live, fresh, chilled, frozen fish, as well as crayfish, gammarus, artemia salina (cysts)) over five kilograms – a copy of the certificate of origin of the catch.
- When moving objects of veterinary (veterinary and sanitary) control on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan imported from the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union and third countries (states that are not members of the Eurasian Economic Union) – a copy of the veterinary document, according to which the object of veterinary sanitary control and supervision was imported.
Result of the service delivery
Veterinary certificate, or a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.