How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get service in state body (necessary documents)
The natural person, for receiving consent to acquisition of the status of the large participant of bank, provides
Legal entities - resident of RK
Legal entities - nonresident of RK
To obtain consent to acquire the status of a banking holding, a non-resident financial institution of Kazakhstan provides:
For simultaneous receiving consent to acquisition of the status of the large participant, banking holding, several financial organizations the natural person provides
For simultaneous receiving consent to acquisition of the status of the large participant, banking holding and (or) insurance holding of several financial organizations the legal resident person RK, provides
For simultaneous receiving consent to acquisition of the status of the large participant or banking holding, several financial organizations the legal nonresident person RK provides
For simultaneous obtaining consent to acquire the status of a major participant or bank holding of several financial organizations, the beneficiary who is a non-resident financial organization of the Republic of Kazakhstan presents the following documents
In addition to the documents and information provided for in clauses 10, 11, 12 and 20 of this public service standard, the service recipient wishing to obtain the status of a bank holding company shall:
- Documents confirming the availability of risk management and internal control systems, including those related to the risks associated with the activities of the subsidiary.
- The supposed calculation of prudential standards of the banking conglomerate in the event that the acquisition by the beneficiary of the status of a banking holding leads to the formation of a banking conglomerate.