How to get the service online:
- Log in and go to “Order online service”.
- Sign the application/ announcement of legal entity’s EDS.
- In personal cabinet (in the field “Service delivery history”), adjust the application/ notification.
- In personal cabinet (in the field of “Service delivery history”), familiarize with the service delivery results.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Determination or an abstract of legal entity’s executive agency, state of branch (representation), attached by the legal entity’s stamp (under the occurrence).
- Three exemplars of changes text to the constituent documents of legal entity or formalized in new edition three exemplars of legal entity’s constituent documents, state of the branch attached by the legal entity’s stamp (under its occurrence).
- Originals of legal entity’s previous constituent documents, state of branch (representation).
- Document confirming the actual place of location (in case of location change).
The documents confirming the location of the legal entity are notarized copies of the lease agreement and other documents stipulated by civil law.
If the owner of the premises is the legal entity itself, the provision of a document confirming the location is not required.
If the owner of the premises is an individual, then the notarized consent of the individual to provide the premises as the location of the legal entity is provided.
- Determination or an abstract of legal entity’s executive agency of changes and additions entering to the constituent documents, and the text of changes and additions for entering to the constituent documents, attached by the legal entity’s stamp (under its occurrence).
- For legal entity, that appertains to the private enterprises subject, except for joint stock company, their branches and representations, document confirming the actual location.
The constituent documents drawn up in the state and Russian languages are provided in a numbered and numbered form, in three copies and are certified in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity, registration of a branch or representative office, or a reasoned refusal.
On the portal - a notification of the readiness of the result of the provision of the state service, indicating the place and date of its receipt, or a reasoned refusal to provide the state service.