Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- If corresponding act record is found you should pay for the certificate to get notification with address and time of Registrar’s office visit.
more information about payment
- Choose Tax agency.
- Choose payment purpose code 910– Common established order.
- Choose payment method (using payment cards of any bank).
- Enter payment card data (number, owner’s full name, expiration date and CV-code).
- After payment procedure you will get a payment receipt. All receipts are kept in personal account in «History of services payment» section.
Comission for the payment amounts KZT of 100
- In personal account (in the History of service section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Address NJSC "State corporation "Government for citizens" to get the certificate's duplicate. Bring the printed notification and identity document.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC:
- Application form;
- Identity document;
- Document confirming the payment of state fees in the budget;
- Notary certified procuracy in case of service recipient's representative addressing.