Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Visit registration of acts of civil status, have:
Learn about how to register the birth registration of a child, including the introduction of changes, additions and corrections in the civil registration records
How to get the service at State agency or at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Document identifying the personality.
- Copy of the parents ' marriage certificate.
- Medical certificate of birth or the judgment copy of the child birth fact establishment (in case of the data deficiency in informational system).
- Notary certified procuration in case of service recipient’s representative’s addressing.
Foreigners additionally represent:
- Foreigners and persons without citizenship constantly living in Kazakhstan submit the documents identifying their personalities corresponded to their statute.
- A foreigner permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present a residence permit for a foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- A foreigner temporarily staying in the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On the Legal Status of Foreigners" shall present a migration card allowing temporary residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- A stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present a stateless person's identity card with a mark from the internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan on registration at the place of residence.
- A stateless person temporarily staying in Kazakhstan shall present an identity document issued by the competent authorities of the country of residence and registered with the internal affairs authorities of Kazakhstan.
- Along with the presentation of identity documents, a notarized translation of their text in Kazakh or Russian shall be presented.
In case of the child birth registration with the violation of the established term are additionally fixed the following documents:
- Explanation from the parents.
- Inquiry from the territorial justice agency by the place of birth and place of parents’ live under the deficiency of act records of birth.
- Certificate on the health of the child at the place of his residence, issued no later than 7 working days from the time of application in the form approved by the order of the acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On approval of primary medical documentation of the healthcare organization "dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Normative Legal Acts No. 6697).
- Notary certified procuration, for the case of service recipient’s representative addressing.
The list of necessary documents for making changes, additions and corrections to the birth record when the service recipient contacts the service provider or at State-owned corporation:
- Identity document (for personal identification).
- Birth certificate (in case of loss of certificate, indicate this in the application).
- Documents confirming the need for changes, additions and corrections.
- A document confirming the payment of state duty to the budget or a document that is the basis for the provision of tax benefits.
- Notarized power of attorney in the case of a request from a representative of the service recipient.
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan permanently residing abroad, as well as foreigners and stateless persons who registered acts of civil status in the registering bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, applications for amendments, additions and corrections to existing records of acts of civil status are submitted to the registering authority at the place of storage primary record.
If there are changes in the personal data of a child who has reached the age of ten, you must additionally submit his consent in writing.
At the State Corporation, admission is carried out in an “electronic” order, at the place of permanent registration of one of the parents or at the place of birth of the child without accelerated service.