Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Complete the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature). In the application, specify the personal account number (IBAN) opened in Kazpost JSC or the Second-Tier Bank (Halyk Bank JSC).
- In personal account (in the "History of services" section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
* State social benefit by age is granted to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan upon reaching the retirement age: 58 years for women, 63 years for men.
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents)
- To NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" fill out the application 1
- To the territorial division of the Labor and Social Protection Committee fill out the application 2
- Identity document of service recipient (identity card, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner), and for Oralmans – Oralman's certificate.
- Information about the number of the bank account in the authorized organization for the issue of pensions and benefits or a checking account for the cash of the correctional institution.
In the case of establishing guardianship (trusteeship), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (trusteeship) is submitted.