Credit History Monitoring
How to get the service in a state agency
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill and send the request (EDS is not required).
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- See the notification on service connection.
- After getting SMS-notification, see the details for all changes in credit history in a personal account.
Control (monitoring) of credit history- Credit Control is a service, which gives an opportunity to track certain changes in the credit history of individuals as well as to see which banks made requests to check a credit history. .
In case of any changes in a credit history during subscription period, applicant gets SMS- notification on changes of information in his/her credit history.
In case of unsubscribe from the service of credit history monitoring payment will not be refunded.
Terms of subscription:
Please note, upon connecting the service "Monitoring of credit history" calculation period is a calendar month, i.e, the month when the subscription was registered. For example, if you connected to the service on September 20 for a period of 3 months, the first month subscription period will expire on the 30th of September at 24 o'clock of Astana time. Deadline of the whole subscription will expire on November 30 at 24 o'clock of Astana time.
Result of the service delivery
Changing of request status