How to get the service from the service provider or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- producers - before the start of production of petroleum products;
- importers - before the importation (including import) of petroleum products.
- A copy of the identity document.
- Copies of the following documents for the relevant type of oil:
- declaration on compliance of fuel with the technical regulations of the Customs Union and (or) quality document (passport) - provided by importers;
- the document on quality (passport), the fuel test report and (or) the declaration on fuel compliance with the technical regulations of the Customs Union - is provided by the producers of petroleum products.
- Application in accordance with Annex 2 to assign PIN-codes to each brand of tobacco products manufactured in the Republic of Kazakhstan and imported into the customs territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the customs regime for the release of goods for free circulation – not later than 30 (thirty) calendar days before the 1st day of the month, in which he plans to sell new brands of tobacco products.
- The list of brands of tobacco products manufactured in the Republic of Kazakhstan or imported into the customs territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, indicating the name, the number of units of tobacco products in a pack or package and the presence of a filter.