How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- On the page of "electronic licensing" opened after clicking the button "Order online service" choose required type of activity and follow the button "Next".
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
For agreement of location and putting into operation of enterprises and other facilities affecting the water conditions:
- Application form.
- Copy of the decision of the local executive body of the region, the city of the republican significance, the capital, the district, the city of regional importance for granting the right to a land plot.
- Copy of the master plan of the facility.
In the case of expansion, modernization, technical re-equipment, reconstruction, restoration, major repairs of existing facilities (buildings, structures and their complexes, communications), installation (dismantling), associated technological and engineering equipment, as well as work on the conservation of construction of unfinished facilities and post-itulization of objects that have worked out their resources according to the design (design-estimate) documentation are additionally presented:
For the coordination of the location of enterprises and other facilities, as well as the conditions for the production of construction and other works on water bodies, water protection zones and bands without project (design and estimate) documentation or sketches (sketch designs)
For the coordination of working conditions on water bodies, water protection zones and strips not related to construction activities