Watch the video on how to get a certificate of inclusion in the regional quota for receiving candace
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the state body and NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
To be included in the regional quota for receiving kandas, it is necessary:
- ID card (for identification) and members of his family (if available).
- Copy of the marriage certificate or divorce certificate (if available).
- Copies of documents confirming education, qualifications and work experience in a certain specialty (if available), or a work record (if available) or a certificate from the place of work.