How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Аpplication in any form or request of the competent authority of a foreign state (in cases of expulsion to the Republic of Kazakhstan or extradition to the Republic of Kazakhstan of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan or a stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- A document issued by the competent authority of a foreign state confirming the fact of applying for the loss of an identity document.
- Two color photos of the size of 3, 5x4, 5 centimeters.
- Original document confirming payment of the consular fee.
- The original of one of the identity documents (if available), and in case of its absence-a completed application form in accordance with Annex 1 to the Rules for the provision of public services "Registration of a certificate of return" (hereinafter-the Rules).
- An appropriate document issued by a medical institution of a foreign country confirming the fact of gender change.
When the service recipient submits all the necessary documents to the service provider, confirmation of acceptance of the application in hard copy is a mark on its copy indicating the date of its receipt, the surname, first name, patronymic (if any) of the recipient and the time of receipt of documents.