Non-automated service Printable version
Acceptance of documents and sending them for issuance of passports to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan staying abroad
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Birth certificate (when a child under the age of 16 receives a passport) and an identity document of one of the parents to confirm the child's citizenship. Notarized application-consent from a foreign parent to receive documents certifying the identity of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (in the case of a child born outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and different citizenship of the parents, one of whom was a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the time of the child's birth and both parents had permanent residence outside the Republic of Kazakhstan at that time).
- Passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (when exchanging a passport).
- Four color photos of the size of 3, 5x4, 5 centimeters (photos must correspond to the age of the service recipient at the time of registration of the document and are made strictly in full face on a light background with a neutral expression and a closed mouth, in which the face occupies about 75 % of the total area of the photo. Photos are made by photo printing from a single negative on thick photo paper. Images produced by computer scanning, modeling, or Photocopying are not allowed).
- Passport of the sample of 1974 (former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) when receiving a passport for the first time by a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (when confirming the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- General passport (former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) when a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan receives a passport for the first time (when confirming the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- Document confirming the fact of permanent residence, study, work abroad, marital status, health disorders with a persistent disorder of body functions that restricts the life of the person (original and copy).
- Certificate of non-citizenship from the competent authority of the host country, if the possibility of obtaining such a certificate is provided by the legislation of the host country.
- Document confirming payment of the consular fee.
Result of the service delivery
Passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.