How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Go to the Visa and migration portal of the Republic of Kazakhstan (vmp.gov.kz/main/user/consul-service).
- Sign up on the Visa and migration portal.
- Complete e-request indicating personal information and sign the request with EDS.
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
- Visa application form with colour or black-and-white photograph (3.5 х 4.5cm).
- When getting a visa at foreign missions of the Republic of Kazakhstan or international airport of the Republic of Kazakhstan, indicate a number and date of an invitation registered at MIA RK or MFA RK (number and date of invitation are provided by an inviting party) or provide a request by a recipient of visa categories provided for by the Clause 25 of the Rules.
- Valid diplomatic/service/foreign passport of foreign state or other document acknowledged by the Republic of Kazakhstan and entitling to cross the state border of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter: passport).
- Original copies of payment documents certifying payment of consular fee.
- Supplemental documents required to obtain visa pursuant to Appendix 1 to the Rules.
Groundings for issuance of visas are determined pursuant to Appendix 1 to the Rules.
For renewal of all categories of visas:
- visa application form for obtaining a visa in accordance with Annex 6 to the Rules with a color or black-and-white photo measuring 3, 5x4, 5 centimeters;
- valid foreign passport;
- original payment documents confirming payment of the state fee.
The following persons are exempt from paying the state fee: