How to get the online service
- Log in the portal and click the button «Order online service».
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). The request should be attached with scan copies of the following documents.
if a certificate is supposed to be submitted to the notary
if a certificate is supposed to be submitted to the banks for processing of loan on the pledge of housing, owned by under aged person
- In personal office (in the section «History of services obtaining») find the processed certificate and submitt it to whom it may concern.
NOTE: Maximum allowable size of the attached documents should not exceed 1 МБ
How to get the service in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
If a certificate is supposed to be submitted to the notary
- Application form.
- Identity document.
- Notarized application form on the provision of о guaranteed accommodation or notarized application form form close relatives on the provision of guaranteed accommodation.
- Certificate- agreement of under aged person, owner of the accommodation, current course certificate to make transactions on alienation of real estate, certified by the head of educational organization.
- Notarized guarantee on behalf of the missing spouse to perform a transaction.
- Copy of child's birth certificate (if a child was born before August 13, 2007).
- Copy of certificate on marriage or divorce registration (if marriage was registered before 2008).
- Certificate of № 4 form (if a child was born out of wedlock before 2008).
If a certificate is supposed to be submitted to the banks for processing of loan on the pledge of housing, owned by under aged person
*The online service is available in Aktau, Atyrau, Karaganda, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Uralsk, Ust- Kamenogorsk, Shymkent and Almaty. The servise is also available in the following regions of the RK.
See the full list of available regions of the RK