How to get оn the portal:
For divorce registration by the mutual agreement of the spouses who do not have non-adult children
- An electronic application certified by the EDS of the service recipient or certified by a one-time password in case of registration and connection of the subscriber number of the service recipient provided by the mobile operator to the portal account.
- An electronic document on the registration of acts of civil status (registered documents after 2008 in the Republic of Kazakhstan are not attached).
How to get the service in the State agency and at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
For divorce registration on the court decision base:
- ID card (for identification).
- Copy of court decision of divorce.
- Document confirming the payment to the state budget tax.
- Notary certified procuration in case of service recipient’s representative addressing.
For divorce registration by the mutual agreement of the spouses who do not have non-adult children:
For divorce registration on the base of court decision with persons recognized in established form by the Law as disappeared or disability in case of mental affection or amentia, or with the persons convicted for the crime commitment for the term more than three years:
For additions, changes, corrections entering:
In electronic form are available
Electronic application for the divorce registration
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of state registration of divorce, duplicative certificate of divorce with entered changes, additions and corrections or a motivated response to the refusal.
On the portal – notification of electronic application submitting and assignment of divorce registration date or a motivated response to the refusal.