In electronic form are available the following services:
How to get the service at State agency or at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Application for the issuance of a repeated certificate (certificate) of birth, marriage (matrimony), divorce (matrimony), change of last name, first name, patronymic, death, and marital capacity.
- ID card (for identification).
- Document of state duty payment into the budget or copy of the document which is a grounding for the tax benefits provision, except for the payment through the payment gate of e-government.
- Notary certified letter of authority in case of service recipient’s representative addressing.
In case of filing an application for the issuance of a repeated certificate (certificate) of death, copies of documents confirming kinship with the deceased are additionally attached.
Certificates of birth, marriage (matrimony), dissolution of marriage (matrimony), change of last name, first name, patronymic, death and marital capacity in accordance with annexes 34 to the Rules, issued by any registering authority on the basis of information from the civil registry office based on the type of document that the service recipient needs to receive.
Verification of the presence of an act record on state registration of marriage (matrimony) is made from the age of sixteen in the civil registry office when an application for the issuance of a certificate of marital capacity for state registration of marriage (matrimony) outside the Republic of Kazakhstan is received.
To obtain a certificate of marital legal capacity, copies of the certificate of dissolution of marriage (matrimony) or the certificate of death of the spouse, if the service recipient was married outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, are additionally attached.
Repeated certificates of registration of acts of civil status, except for death certificates, are issued to persons in respect of whom the corresponding act record is made, as well as to a person (attorney) in writing (notarized power of attorney) authorized to represent on behalf of this person (principal).
They are exempt from paying the state fee for registration of civil status acts upon presentation of supporting documents:
1) participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them on benefits and guarantees, persons awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the great Patriotic war, persons who worked (served) for at least six months from June 22, 1941 to may 9, 1945 and were not awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the great Patriotic war, disabled persons, as well as one of the parents of a disabled person from childhood, a disabled child, guardians (Trustees), the state organization for the registration and issuing of repeat certificates on birth;
2) individuals - for issuing certificates to them when changing, adding, restoring and correcting civil status records in connection with errors made during the registration of civil status acts;
3) physical persons – for issuing to them repeat or replacement of previously issued certificates on death of relatives;
4) individuals - for issuing repeated birth certificates in connection with adoption and establishing paternity.